Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Food Inc

Food Inc. was a great movie because after watching it I have learnt how I have to be careful with what I eat; there were so many things I have seen from this movie that I did not like.
1- The top four beef packers controls more than 80% of the market. there should be more than that.
 
2- I don't like the way they raise the chickens. these chickens cannot even carry this weight sometimes because they are too heavy. this is not cool.



3- how come the companies are the one that are producing food for us but they don't want us to know a lot about them. Tyson declined to interviewed for the film.






4- I like when they showed how much corn they produced because I like corn and I was amazed to see how many things you can make with corns.


5- and the last thing I did not like was the hole in the cow. I found it disgusting.















No comments:

Post a Comment